Due to variation in individual skill, I offer no warranty for the result of your work. Build it at your own woodworking skill.
I do not assume any responsibility for any monetary damage or your bodily injury.
Try to build (or play) it at your own risk.
Copyright oggcraft.jp. All Rights Reserved. You are allowed to use this content for personal hobby use only.
You are prohibited to sell the kits or finished products or plans that you have built on the basis of this content.
Do not over-load rubber bands.
Do not aim other person.
Do you understand and accept above? Then let's try to build it.
- Materials -
MDF --- 12(T) mm
round bar --- diameter 12mm
round bar --- diameter 10mm
round bar --- diameter 3~4mm
something tube --- diaeter 30~40mm
PVC end cap --- inside diameter 12mm
cooking string --- about 2m length
- Tools -
Drill press, pin vise
Removable spray adhesive or Double sided tape
- Assembling -
Please watch the Youtube video also.
1. Glue D and C(both side).
2. Glue F.
3. Glue G(both side).
4. Glue E(both side).
5. Assemble "crank-unit"
-1. glue K and J into H.
-2. drill through holes.
6. Set "crank-unit" to body.
7. Insert L and M to "crank-unit".
8. Assemble "gatling-barrel" (glue each barrel).
9. Set "gatling-barrel" to F, and put on A.
10. Make bowline knot at both ends of string.
- Loading -
1. Hang string-ring to foremost hook and wrap the string around barrel.
2. Load rubber band from front hook.
- shooting -
1. Set the "gatling-barrel" to barrel hanger.
2. Put on barrel cap.
3. Hang string-ring to bobbin hook and turn the crank handle.