(12) Stretch 1-2 rubber bands through the Barrel-Base from the Trigger-End as the Trigger-Spring.
(14) Pull the Trigger a little and keep it in neutral position until all loading.
(15) Hook a rubber band to the Mazzle-Piece,
(16) Pull it to the Trigger-Top,
(17) Pass it under the Un-Burst-Bar and pull it back more,
(18) Wrap it at the Rear-Grip,
(19) Hook it to the Trigger-Top from the back.
Yet keep the Trigger in neutral position.
(20) Continue to load 3 rubber bands with same way.
(21) Only the last 5th rubber band, you must load it straight at the Mazzle-Piece and Trigger-Top.
Then the 5 rubber bands are loaded.
And you may take your finger off the Trigger.
Pulling the Trigger, only top rubber band is released forward.
Next rubber bands are never released.
Because the tension is working backward.
Returning the Trigger, next band slips out backward and it is set to the Trigger-Top again after turning around the Rear-Grip and Un-Burst-Bar.
On rare occasions (for example, the work quality and the loading condition.... etc. ) the rubber band is released backward and you might be hit your face or eyes by it.
Please use this tutorial at your own risk. I am not responsible for such accidents.