The old style Rubber Band Gun that you know already....
You can shoot it semi-automatically with an unique technique.
1. Please try to make it at your own risk.
2. Please use this tutorial for only your personal enjoyment.
3. What made based on this content, please do not sell or distribute.
4. In addition, Infringement of copyright is prohibited.
Do you understand ? Then let's try to make it.
Disposable Chopsticks --- 4
Rubber Bands --- about 10
(1) Mazzle-Piece and Barrel
Cut to 25mm only one side of a chopstick and it is used as the Mazzle-Piece.
The remaining stick is used as the Barrel.
(2) Trigger, Un-Burst-Bar and Grip
Ｓplit a chopstick.
Cut to 65mm each.
They are used as the Trigger and Un-Burst-Bar.
The remaining sticks are used as the Grip.
(3) Ｆrame (L, R)
Two set of chopsticks are used as the Frames without cutting.
(4) All parts
(5) Sandwitch the Barrel between the Frames, And bind them with rubber bands at two points.
(6) Pull out the Barrel from the Frames. (10 cm)
(7) Insert two Grip's sticks into the Frames, and bind each Grip-Tops with rubber bands.
(8) Bind a rubber band to the Grip-End.
(the Rear-Grip must be kept the right angle to frames)
(9) Bind Un-Burst-Bar on the Frames with a rubber band.
(10) Insert the Trigger between the Frames, and wind them with a rubber band.
(11) Bind the Mazzle-Piece under the Barrel-Top with a rubber band.