Category: Sub Machine Gun
Capacity: 20 rounds (10x 2 layer)
Mechanism: Manual pseudo full automatic
Original work: P104 CONVATT 24 rounds
1. Download above PDF and print out it on A4 paper.
2. Cut out the Mainbody from paper with a scissors and stick it using spray adhesive (removable type) on wooden board A.
3. Cut out it with a scroll saw.
4. Sandpaper it with #240.
5. Cut the front tip of the Releasing-bar slantly.
Glue the Grip-panels to the both side of the Mainbody's grip.
1. attach a rubber band between the rearmost holding-slit and the muzzle-notch.
2. Attach 9 rubber bands similary. They have to be attached in illustrated order.
3. Put the Releasing-bar on the bands, and slip it into "Resting point".
4. Attach 10 rubber bands as same as 1 and 2 above. 20 bands will be totaly loaded.
5. Lift the Releasing-bar onto the top.
6. Pull the Releasing-bar to release the bands.
7. After 10 bands are released, insert the Releasing-bar under the remained bands.
8. Do as same as 5 and 6 above, the remained bands will be released.