The 5 rounds method with a chopstick gun.
But it needs some rubber bands to hold ammo.
This another method does not need rubber bands for holding.
But this has a weekness, it is only 2 rounds.
Then I thought next method.
It is chopstickgun-like too, but is a new method.
1. Load the 1st rubber band to the hook from the muzzle.
2. Turn it under the bar and behind the grip.
3. Hang it on the hook from the back.
4. Repeat this loading to 4th rubber band.
5. Load the last 5th rubber band straight.
It has a real non-burst action.
The muzzle purt must be deep.
Also it needs jam-control.
Then I thought 2 ways.
Ways 1 :
Change the bar more longer. But it is not stylish.
Ways 2 :
Change the bar shorter on the contrary.
On rare occasions (for example, the work quality and the loading condition.... etc. ) the rubber band is released backward and you might be hit your face or eyes by it.
Please use this article at your own risk. I am not responsible for such accidents.
Please watch the video.
I will introduce the another work on next page.