(10) Drill a hole (2-3mm diameter) to the Sliding Bolt, and insert a wood pin to the hole.
As a result, the default position of the Sliding Bolt is determined.
(11) Glue the Releasing Plate L to the Sliding Bolt with glue for plastics.
(12) Glue the Releasing Plate R to the Sliding Bolt.
(13) Screw the Frame R to the work. (requires pre-drilling)
(14) Glue the Trigger Guard (option part) to the work.
Glue the Grip R to P3, P4 and P12.
Set a rubber band for a Trigger-Spring and a Ratchet-Spring. If the Sliding Bolt action is rigid, tune with a sandpaper.
10 rounds Rubber Band Gun P201 Ai-Oh.
Comparing with the P201 KAI.
After pulling down the Ratchet, return the Sliding Bolt to the default position.
You must load the 1st rubber band at the 10th Holding-Hook.