P201 Ai-Oh is simplized P201 KAI made in 1979. I re-designed it to offer this content.
- Note -
Cut wood timbers with a saw.
Cut wood plates and plastic plates with a saw.
(1) Drill two holes (2-3mm diameter) to P1 and P2.
(2) Glue P1, P8, P5, P6 and the Trigger-Bar. (this unit is called a Trigger-Set)
(3) Glue P2 to the Trigger-Set.
(4) Insert the Ratchet into the Ratchet-box, and insert two wood pins (2-3mm diameter) to the each holes.
(5) Screw the Frame L to the Barrel. (requires pre-drilling)
(6) Glue P7 and P9 to the Frame L. A spacing of 15 mm is required.
(7) Put the Trigger-Set on the Frame L, and contact it with P7.
Glue P10 and P11 to the Frame L. (Do not move the Trigger-Set.)
Glue P3 to the Frame L. Keep a spacing of just 12 mm to the Trigger.
Glue P4 to the Frame L.
Once, remove the Trigger-Set from the work.
(8) Glue Grip L to P3 and P4.
Glue P12 to the Grip L.
(9) Put the Trigger-Set and the Sliding Bolt on the Frame L.
Contact the Trigger-Set with P7.
Adjust the position of the Ratchet and the Sliding Bolt.
2 mm clearance is required between the Ratchet and the first notch of Sliding Bolt.